UK Business Mentoring Franchise Package
Thinking of becoming a business mentor or coach? We’re looking for experienced professionals to join our growing network of business mentors.
Why should I join UKBM as a franchisee?
Can you answer yes to these questions?
1. Do you have many years all round experience in a commercial environment?
2. Have you been looking to leave the corporate world and do something for yourself?
3. Do you genuinely enjoy helping others to grow?
4. Do you believe that helping business owners with their growth plans could be your Ikigai?
Why should I join UK Business Mentoring as an Franchisee?
UK Business Mentoring is rated number one in the UK out of over six hundred business coaching firms, based purely on client feedback.
We have proven models and systems that new franchisees can follow to fully support their clients.
You will have access to all materials for example our three-hour business growth seminar, the Zulu Business Model, and two day Leadership and Management training courses.
You will be given first class training, field coaching and ongoing support from a ‘Buddy Mentor’ for as long as you want it.
You will be part of a fast growing dynamic team.
We genuinely care about our clients and our team of Franchisees.
How do I join and what is the process?
- Simply use the contact form to register your interest and we will be in touch for an initial discussion over the phone
- We will arrange a meeting with you and two of our directors so we can talk in more detail and discuss the opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to meet with other franchisees to discuss their journey and ask any questions. We also invite you to attend one or more of our seminars so you can see how we work
- Once you’ve confirmed you want to go ahead, both parties would sign a franchise agreement (after independent legal advice) and we would proceed to training
What does the initial training consist of?
Initially a four-day residential training course, which would be one block of three days followed by the fourth day one week later.
- The initial training will cover all aspects of the role including: Delivery of business development seminars
- Undertaking the Zulu Business Review
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Preparing your business plan
What have other Franchisees said?
Chris May- a Franchisee since 2016
“It’s been amazing, I feel like everything that I did in my thirty years in corporate life was my apprenticeship for this role. I love it.”
Paul Clarke – a Franchisee since joined 2017
“Fantastic to be part of a growing business that genuinely puts its clients at the heart of everything it does – this is the best stage of my thirty year career.”